US: +1(800)729-1959
CANADA: +1(905)760-2420


The right equipment for accurate refractions

Technicians can perform 80% of refractions when they are guided by our intuitive wireless interfaces.
Our systems are easy to use, affordable, and compact. With our vast selection of multimodal devices, we have the right equipment for your practice’s needs. Visionix’s Eye Refract allows clinicians to delegate refractometry to their technicians.
A technician who performs data collection with Visionix’s Eye Refract does not need to be trained in refraction, they just need to understand the mechanics to follow the algorithm-powered interface on the Samsung tablet. This wireless tablet operation allows any trained user to perform a refraction from a distance, in another room, or even from another location. Through a step-by-step process, a technician can perform accurate and repeatable data collection.
eye refract tablet
Male Patient Having Consultation With Doctor In Office
To run Visionix’s Eye Refract effectively, all you need is a high-speed Internet connection and a small footprint. When it comes to exam flow: the technician collects the data, the clinician receives the data electronically,reviews it, and thenconsults with the patient.
Current Eye Refract users report improved client satisfaction and reduced remake rates, allowing staff to sell lenses with confidence. Clinics with this technology share that the compact and modern Eye Refract exam setup and tablet-driven refraction process impress their patients and inspire positive online reviews.
With proper training, technicians can take over refraction in 80% of cases, allowing optometrists to focus on the remaining 10-20% of patients with more advanced symptoms. Algorithm-guided refractions and this level of data accuracy can maximize valuable staff time and allow clinicians to stay in control of the full refraction process.