Vision analysis anterior chamber and integrated topograph VX118 by Visionix
The VX 118 is a diagnostic tool and features analysing of the anterior chamber, variations of refraction, corneal pathologies such as keratoconus, and fitting of contact lenses with integrated topography.
The combination of technologies found in the VX 120 are unique (aberrometry, topography, Scheimpflug camera, etc.)
- Dimensions : W 320 mm x D 555 mm x H 540 mm
- Weight: 27 kg
- Voltage :100/120, 220/240 V AC, 50/60 Hz,250 W
- Medical directive: CE MDD 93/42/EC. 2007/47/EC
REFRACTION AND VISUAL PERFORMANCES
> Extremely precise refraction (cylinder and axis).
> Refraction on small pupils 1.2 / 1.4 mm.
> 1200 points of analysis for a pupil of 7 mm.
> Measurement of daytime vision and nighttime vision
> Analysis of low-order and high-order optical aberrations
TECHNOLOGY: Analysis of the wavefront with the Shack-Hartmann sensor.
> Contact lenses and fitting.
> Screening keratoconus and corneal pathologies.
> Pachymetry: measuring the thickness of the cornea.
TECHNOLOGY: Analysis of the wavefront using the Shack-Hartmann sensor, Placido disk, Scheimpflug camera.
> Screening for loss of contrast and penetration of light.
> Effect of the opacity on the quality of vision.
TECHNOLOGY: Retro illumination, Scheimpflug camera,Shack-Hartmann matrix.
• Fully automatic 3D and R/L eye alignments.
• Operator independent measurements.
• High reproducibility of measurements.
Automatic alignment and measurement which allows
• High reliability for measurements
• Significant time savings
• Optimal comfort based on ergonomic design
Additional customers benefits
• Quick detection of refraction, higher order aberrations, and warning indications for measurements outside of normal Parameters.
• Easily transfer patient measurements to the doctor for exam
• A refined and highly accurate refraction due to advanced technology and added features
• Delegation of tasks.
• As part of examinations of refraction and detection of high-order aberrations, possible suspicion of pathologies.